View Planned Delivery Route: Spain~Greece 2012 in a larger map
Here's the plan...
- From Malaga, Spain through the Alboran Sea
- Alboran Sea to the Balearic Sea
- Balearic Sea to Algerian Basin
- Algerian Basin up to Sardinia (if there's time)
- Sardinia past Tyrrhenian Sea and around Sicily
- Sicily to Malta (if there's time)
- Malta to the Mediterranean Sea
- Past Ionian Sea to Kalamata, Greece in the Pelopennese
- Around the Pelopennese to Spestes, Greece on the Aegean Sea!
It's pretty ambitious - about 1300 nautical miles in 3 weeks. Of course, plans are made to be changed. But this is the plan we're starting with.
And we're on our way!!
(transcribed by the Can Opener)